Shapla Chattar Massacre: ICT issues warrant against Hasina, 9 others.
Shapla Chattar Massacre: ICT issues warrant against Hasina, 9 others.

The International Crimes Tribunal has issued arrest warrants against 9 individuals, including Sheikh Hasina, spokesperson of the Ganajagaran Mancha Imran H Sarkar, and former IGP Benazir Ahmed. The warrants have been issued in connection with the charges of massacre during the Hefazat-e-Islam...

‘Govt committed to credible probe into July-Aug massacre’
‘Govt committed to credible probe into July-Aug massacre’

Law Adviser Dr Asif Nazrul said that the government is committed to an impartial and credible investigation into the July-August massacre and due judicial processes for redress, reports BSS. He said: The OHCHR Fact Finding Team report and the evidence collected and analyzed for the report would...

Bangladesh committed to ensure justice for Pilkhana massacre
Bangladesh committed to ensure justice for Pilkhana massacre

Notifying that the interim government is working to ensure justice for Pilkhana massacre, chief adviser Dr Muhammad Yunus said: Bangladesh as a state is committed to ensuring justice for this brutality. He made this statement in a message released on Tuesday on the occasion of National Martyred...

July-Aug movement Massacre: 4 bodies being exhumed in Savar
July-Aug movement Massacre: 4 bodies being exhumed in Savar

Bodies of four people who were killed in Ashulia during the July-August movement are being exhumed following a court order, reports UNB. Police led by Assistant commissioner (land) of Ashulia circle Sadia Akter, executive magistrate, were exhuming the bodies from Charalpara, Pabnartek, Bagabari...

Over 300 BDR members being freed on bail
Over 300 BDR members being freed on bail

Over 300 members of Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) are being freed on bail after 16 years in jails in an explosive case over the BDR carnage at Dhakas Pilkhana, reports UNB. The prisoners started coming out of Dhaka Central Jail in Keraniganj and Kashimpur Central Jail in Gazipur on Thursday morning....

Prosecution secures call records of Hasina, key officials
Prosecution secures call records of Hasina, key officials

The International Crimes Tribunal (ICT) procession has obtained phone call records of Sheikh Hasina and others in alleged genocide during the mass uprising of July-August last year. Prosecutors have also uncovered crucial evidence related to forced disappearances during the same period,...